uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss inspection and testing in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

liam

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

i did my exam on dec 4th or 5th,not had my results yet has anyone heard anything yet on there results

W

WarrenG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i did my exam on dec 4th or 5th,not had my results yet has anyone heard anything yet on there results
They do usually take a while to come through and I think it can be anything up to 3 months. Give it a fews weeks and if you haven't heard anything give your training centre a call. Or better still check with City & Guilds?

L

liam

cheers mate, you know what its like waiting for your results ,i really dont fancy doing that course again

W

WarrenG

cheers mate, you know what its like waiting for your results ,i really dont fancy doing that course again
Yep its hell!

Just take the old saying for granted........no news is good news!

Good Luck! ;)

S

Spudnik

My update cert took forever to come through.

I contacted C&G who suggested contacting the training centre which i did.

Low & behold, a few days later it came through.

Might be an idea to give them a call or send them an email.

S

simonatlondon

Hi Liam, I did the same exam in the same date. We were told mid feb for the results.

Good luck.

S

Shinner

Did my inspect & test the week before Christmas and got my results through last week...Good times!

L

liam

the exam wasn,t as bad as i thought it was going to be,but we will see,i really dont want to that course again,i did my practical early jan passed that the instructor was spot on ,really helped us out:)

M

maddfridge

hi there

I am in a similar situation i sat the design exam on the 9th of December and have not heard anything yet either i assume they would all come out around the same time.

I have a provisional pass on the project awaiting verification and the practical was always in the bag got 2391. It is a bit of a pain but was told it is usually the 2nd or 3 week of march. just before the next set of examinations

hope this helps ease the pain of the waiting game, i agree i would noot want to do that course again either .

cheers and good luck to all of you.

apparently results for 4th december exam were released last week so might be worth checking with the centre you trained with;)

L

liam

just got results failed ,gutted ,failed the written exam,really thought i passed it ,got to decide now either 12 week course or 3 day course ,anyone done the 3 day course:mad:

S

Shinner

Old dog,
All I can say is that I was given a few old exams the week before to go over. I failed every one of them, and two out of seven decided not to do the exam.
Confidence was low, however the exam I felt I had ****ed it...and did.
If you know your stuff everything will be fine.
Just think about the questions, even on here I get my MCBs & RCDs mixed up as in previous posts. Take your time, the exam length is ok and I felt gives you enough time to review your answers.
The only problem was waiting for your results, and I got mine quite early it sounds.
Good luck,

Shinner

Liam,
Don't know about a 3 day course, mine was a five day one. No time to think, just had homework for 5 hours every night. Worked for me but I felt it was more to pass the exam than have the experience...hey I was only there to pass the exam.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi liam,
3 day course worked for me. 10 weeks is too spread out for me. did 3 days intensive, practical on 4th and written the following week.
all the best

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to inspection and testing in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom