Discuss Inspire Me! With your thoughts and ideas! :) in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hiya,

Ritey, i'm 23 year old (not too old hey!) I've bin an electrician for about 4 years now, on and off, in the kitchen as a chef, back as an electrician, back in the kitchen, you get the picture.

So my experience is about a years worth of industrial rest commericial but mostly domestic, working for council etc... I could go back to work for a firm dealing with council work but the moneys low & I'm better off in the kitchen for the moment.

MY QUESTION IS.... Inspire me with all your IDEA's Of emense electrical jobs

E.G pylon line fitter ( you see them hanging outta the helicopters in the USA )
...... what other specific electrical job's would be cool to work towards.. something outta the ordinary.. hit away

regards Lukescotty

add: Oh, don't mention any designing, sitting on me arse jobs :p i'll do that later in life, am more of a hands on person, physically hard grafter, but clever :S

Last edited:
Can't really define why it isn't clever to sit in a air conditioned office in the summer, and a central heated office in the winter. looking at a pretty face rather than a ragged a##e plumber but there you go.

Get a degree and work overseas ......................always looking for UK engineers.

Can't really define why it isn't clever to sit in a air conditioned office in the summer, and a central heated office in the winter. looking at a pretty face rather than a ragged a##e plumber but there you go..

Pretty faces? You haven't been to our office then. A bunch of elect eng guys, great bunch of guys, and a bunch of metal bolters, who are miserable. No pretty faces here mate, unless you are a Wham fan... if you know what I mean.

Reply to Inspire Me! With your thoughts and ideas! :) in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net