uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Install Electricians Forums App!!!!!! in the Electrical Industry Notice Board (Submit for Free) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Screenshot_20201008-143021_Chrome.jpg
On a mobile device click the menu then click install app.

Done.

You get push notifications amongst other things.

Its a progressive web app not an app available in an app store. That just means its web-based and uses our hosting rather than Google or apples.

But its largely basically an app.

Baddegg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
Can’t find it @Dan?...I use the site through my iPhone but am happy to have a stab at the app.....if I can find it 😂

Dan

Admin
Reaction score
Alright point taken lol

I'll start relaxing the ads again at the end of this month. Need to wait for the increase in advertisers being comfortable advertising with Google again to transpire to actual income.

Clicks on ads in September get paid at the end of October so it runs a month or more behind actual clicks.

You're welcome to use ad blockers. Or subscribe which removes most sponsor ads also. Left with you.

Dan

Admin
Reaction score
Has anybody yet managed to find it? Must be a setting somewhere if you guys can't see it. I'll have to setup a test account and see if I can fix it that way.

Reaction score
Installed it the other day. Works in exactly same way as the mobile site, which is all I use anyway. Link was a banner at top of the page, couldn't miss it.

Reply to Install Electricians Forums App!!!!!! in the Electrical Industry Notice Board (Submit for Free) area at ElectriciansForums.net