Discuss Installation of 7 integrated down lights price ? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hey guys,

First post here. I recently installed a LED bathroom light + wireless switch for my sibling friend for 150 euro, I supplied the materials. Now she wants me to install 4+3 down lights (7 in total) in her kitchen. What do you guys think in relations to pricing ? Does 300-350 sound reasonable ?

Thanks.

If your cutting the holes out and wiring for 7 spots then i would be charging £250 inc the fittings.Dont know about Euro's :-(

Yes, I will have to. At the moments she only has two ceiling roses. Will have to drill out the holes for 7 spots and the holes at the timber joists to pass the cable. Then cover those holes and put filler on it. 250 pounds is about 290 euro. Thanks a lot for that.

Hey guys,

First post here. I recently installed a LED bathroom light + wireless switch for my sibling friend for 150 euro, I supplied the materials. Now she wants me to install 4+3 down lights (7 in total) in her kitchen. What do you guys think in relations to pricing ? Does 300-350 sound reasonable ?

Thanks.
I'd have thought you'd be looking somewhere around €65-70 each for these, so I think you're a bit cheap on your price. Perhaps a bit more with the filling etc.

Or is this a nixer?

Reply to Installation of 7 integrated down lights price ? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey guys, Im starting to put my company out there more. And this is all a new journey for me being an apprentice and now being qualified/2391-52...
Replies
Views
I've been to see a flat which needs a rewire. The flat is being completely renovated. I've just recently qualified, I have done rewires before...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys & Girls, It's been a while, hope everything is good. I have an issue that's proving to be a bit of a head scratcher. Please bear with...
Replies
Views
Hi, we need some advice on our scenario with regards to our rewire plan. I will get this out of the way first... We are planning to put the house...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for some help if possible please, I am buying a new build property in the near future and the building company want payment...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock