Discuss installations in Tyne & Wear in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

More info needed mate. What system are you thinking of etc etc, there's a big difference between 1kwp and 4kwp price wise.

yes we can cover up there, and one of our team we use for busy periods / commercial jobs is in Newcastle finishing his renewable energy degree.

Are you looking for a domestic or commercial installation?

sorry, I've cleared my box now, must be all the notifications telling me I've been naughty;)

Chris - yes we ought to be able to assist, have a look through our domestic PV section and drop me a line if you're interested. We'd have to add a little for the extra distance but not too much.

Hi xChrisxxx

I work for a local Renewable Energy firm in County Durham called WeRSolarUk.
We do installs all over the North East. We offer a free survey from one of our tech guys (no salesman)
Dont know if I can post our telephone number on here but you'll find it on our website.
Hope to hear from you.

Reply to installations in Tyne & Wear in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello fellow professionals, I'm currently facing a challenging scenario that involves the integration of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs...
Replies
Views
Hi all , looking for some advice on my recent install of a pv and battery for my domestic property. I've noticed my smart meter readings...
Replies
Views
Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am not trained in electrics whatsoever, I am a just a home owner looking for advice. I...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I’m an electricians mate, trying to get fully qualified but struggling. I’ve got my L3 diploma (C&G 8202-30) and 18th edition, I have...
Replies
Views
Given recent energy prices and further increases on the way i've been think about PV install to reduce costs a bit. I've got flat roof on my shed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock