Discuss instrumentation and building control system software trend satchwell etc in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

maddfridge

hi everyone

we have many varying control panels using satchwell tac trend etc all of which use
there own software.

does anyone of you out there know of a basic training course with simple software
so a very confused sparkie at least could get a handle on outputs to panels etc. As
ask a control engineer anything might as well talk to the next door neighbours cat they do not even offer cheap training require s regitration fees etc. but get 4 differnet system costs are out of this world .

any free stuff (had to ask ):plol

cheers

doubt you get anything of them,it keeps their service engineers employed and allows them to charge whatever installed loads of them in the past and its always their guy that comes up and commisions them with their special lappy..you could try bittorrent

Reply to instrumentation and building control system software trend satchwell etc in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This is my first post. I’d really appreciate any advice. I have a detached workshop that in 1999 had power supplied to it via a 32 A SWA cable...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Please can you give me some advice on my property (sorry for the long post and typo’s!), I had a large extension built this meant I had a new...
Replies
Views
T
evening, im curious to find out if theres much use of knx gear in britain? i can see the advantages in the likes of conference centres/stadiums...
Replies
Views
T
J
Hi everyone, please be prepared for a short sob story but I really need advice. I have recently qualified as a service and...
Replies
Views
Julius1989
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock