• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Interested in all types of multimeters in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DanMoe12

I collect multimeters in all shapes and from all producers. I am really interested in how they work and how they developed in the past. If you have old ones, please do not throw them away but contact me!!

i've got a faulty avo8 on ebay at this moment. don't know if this will be of interest.

I collect multimeters in all shapes and from all producers. I am really interested in how they work and how they developed in the past. If you have old ones, please do not throw them away but contact me!!
therre is a site called RICHARDS RADIOS which tells you about the old avo,s and has links to other sites you may find of interest.

A multimeter is known as a VOM (Volt-Ohm meter), is an electronic measuring instrument that combines several measurement functions in one unit. A typical multimeter may include features such as the ability to measure voltage, current and resistance. Multimeters may use analog or digital circuits.

Thanks a lot,
Steven

Reply to Interested in all types of multimeters in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My builder has sprung a job on me. New circuit required for a hob. The CU has a single 30mA RCD, type AC. I am still unsure exactly when I should...
Replies
Views
G
Hi fellow Sparkies! I've never posted before on this site and now I've retired its a bit late to frequent the pages of this forum but I need to...
Replies
Views
Gumers
G
  • Article
There is a virtual Automotive Tech Forum event on 27th and 28th March 2024. This event is being held at the end of March and is a virtual event...
Replies
Views
i have faild napit annual assessment with silly mistake of using on consumer unit type AC rcd instead of Type A rcd. i bought type A rcd but they...
Replies
Views
Hi all. We have a 120v 20 amp circuit to an accessory dwelling with a run of about 75' of direct bury #12. The breaker keeps tripping even when...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock