Discuss Interested in Partnership with MCS Accredited PV Installer in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mikelaluz

Hi Guys

This is my first post so appologies for being so forward...

I'm very interested in developing a PV and potentially Solar Thermal business in the UK. I'm looking to invest in and partner with an accredited organisation/ individual.

My expertise is in Marketing, Sales and Finance and overall company development. I have recently been involved in assisting a PV and thermal business with their marketing strategy and after a high degree of success would now like to develop a business of my own in this area.

I have funds available immediately and I'm looking for a forward thinking individual who can install PV and in addition deveop a team of engineers. I have next to no technical ability but I know how to grow a business. My last venture went from a standing start to a £2.8 million sale to a Public Company in 3 years. I believe that the joining of your technical skills with my business development expertise could work very well.

I will treat all replies in the strictest confidence and ask that you do the same. Please feel free to drop me your number and I'll be happy to give you a call.

Regards

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys

Good to see a sense of humour - but the Nigeria comment was the nearest. I live on the south west Spanish coast overlooking Morroco. However all my business activity is in the UK. Ironically I used to live on the North York Moors and door to door it's now quicker from Spain to London.

Thanks for all the guys who've PM'd and you can be assured that I'm totally genuine

Regards

Mike

Dear Mike,

Further to my earlier message to you I didn't realize that it was public and not sent privately. Makes no odds as I kinda of liked the witty comments made on here it a breath of fresh air.

Mike, knowing that it isn't private if you call me on 07426361156 any time or 01793 527551 9 to 5, when we have had a chat I will forward over details of a national solar PV rollout slated for the end of April that I am also involved with which I could do with some help in the final stages.

Regards

Brendan

Hello Mike,
I have a MCS accredited solar panel installation company. I am looking for a marketing partner. We have good tech skills and site support. Please check out our web site SolarViva | Solar Installations Norfolk
Call me to discuss.
James
07788 717691

This is my first post so appologies for being so forward...

I'm very interested in developing a PV and potentially Solar Thermal business in the UK. I'm looking to invest in and partner with an accredited organisation/ individual.

My expertise is in Marketing, Sales and Finance and overall company development. I have recently been involved in assisting a PV and thermal business with their marketing strategy and after a high degree of success would now like to develop a business of my own in this area.

I have funds available immediately and I'm looking for a forward thinking individual who can install PV and in addition deveop a team of engineers. I have next to no technical ability but I know how to grow a business. My last venture went from a standing start to a £2.8 million sale to a Public Company in 3 years. I believe that the joining of your technical skills with my business development expertise could work very well.

I will treat all replies in the strictest confidence and ask that you do the same. Please feel free to drop me your number and I'll be happy to give you a call.

Regards

Mike[/QUOTE]

Hi Guys

I should have closed the thread earlier. I'm now in prtnership with an accredited company and pleased to say that business is brisk. Thanks to everyone who replied on both the forum and privately

Nosocks - Not sure what the spam / advertising comment was about

Regards

Mike

Reply to Interested in Partnership with MCS Accredited PV Installer in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net