Discuss Interesting advertising in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

so, I was looking through google news this morning and i saw and advert for a device that I thought was
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

interesting that the device shown in the independant news footage is not the same as the little plug in unit that they are selling.

Now I was under the impression that domestic meters in the uk measure in Kwh not in Kva and therefore don't penalise us for having a poor power factor.

the advert from google actually states that it can reduce your bill by up to 90% and it states that it is an independant review site.
when you go to the sales site, this estimate drops considerably to 20 to 30%

have a look and discuss.
but in my opinion, unless you are going to do an independent evaluation of the device, I would not rush out and buy one!!
"review"

Sales site

Soi disant

Esteemed
Reaction score
I can recommend that anybody who fancies some serious head-shaking and jaw-dropping go and look at the stuff that Russ Andrews sells.

Warning - do not eat or drink as the same time as perusing his website.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

DPG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
I can recommend that anybody who fancies some serious head-shaking and jaw-dropping go and look at the stuff that Russ Andrews sells.

Warning - do not eat or drink as the same time as perusing his website.

Ah yes, Russ Andrews and his special mains cables and plugs.

Mind you, Russ is a mere amateur compared to Peter and May Belt. Check out PWB electronics!

Reply to Interesting advertising in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net