Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Interesting shower hook up in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess at least the plumber used 6mm

I have recently seen a brand new 8.5kw shower wired up in 1mm flex to a redundancy immersion switch Backed up by a 32a rewire fuse

Nice

TJ Anderson

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I guess at least the plumber used 6mm

I have recently seen a brand new 8.5kw shower wired up in 1mm flex to a redundancy immersion switch Backed up by a 32a rewire fuse

Nice
Haha. As long as they complete their shower in 1.55 seconds then the cable won't overheat lol!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha. As long as they complete their shower in 1.55 seconds then the cable won't overheat lol!
I wish I had taken a photo of it.
The 1mm comes out the switch , wraps round the cold feed pipe about 8 times then follows the pipe straight through the wall into the back of the shower

It truly is a work of art

TJ Anderson

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Lol. Actually, I was messing around. It would take 357 seconds to overheat, (sq.rt 1sq x 115sq / 36.95 =)
The plumber has allowed for some extra time though by providing liquid cooling by wrapping around cold water pipe hahaha.

Edit: Jim, yes....you beat me too it. Clever chaps those plumbers! :)

Lol. Actually, I was messing around. It would take 357 seconds to overheat, (sq.rt 1sq x 115sq / 36.95 =)
The plumber has allowed for some extra time though by providing liquid cooling by wrapping around cold water pipe hahaha.

Edit: Jim, yes....you beat me too it. Clever chaps those plumbers! :)
It's dual purpose-pre-heats the cold feed too!

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Interesting shower hook up in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom