Discuss Interwiew for c&g 2330 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Not sure what you mean mate, are you assigned to a company and you are going on the 2330, or what? I didn,t know you have to go through an interview to get on a C&G course, enlighten us a bit mate.

Hi johnnyb
im a 36 year old wannabe electrician so i applied to my local college to enroll on a c&g 2330 electrical course full time.They replied to me and arranged an interview to see if they think im suitable for the course.Im just not sure what to expect is it just like a job interview

To be honest mate, i am not sure, when i went to college ?yrs ago we just paid the fee and away you went, i think you will have to wait for some of the younger lads to answer youQ.

hi mate, i am just coming the end of 2330 level 3, I was about your age when i started. the interview was just to see what i wanted. Dont wont to worry you but i had to take an online english and maths test. there is a lot of science stuff in the course, and they just want to make sure you will be able to cope with it. SURE YOU WILL OK, GOOD LUCK.:D

If i can be a little subjective here, i think the interviews are for them to see if you are capable of doing and completing the course with a pass.

The training centers can look bad if they keep having candidates that fail the course.

Having said that, providing you show willing you wont have a problem.

Good luck!

Hi,
I had an interview when i first applied for the course i'm currently on my 2330-203 at the moment we done 2yrs in 1yr last year.About the interview its just to ask why you want to progress as a spark etc no tricky questions and nothing to try and catch you out you also fill out a form i had no English or Maths online test the whole interview will take about 15-20mins if that!

Thanks for the replies. Went to the interview today no tests just talked about the course and work I’ve done. The outcome was I will receive a letter of acceptance and he said I will see you in September. Happy days

Thanks for the replies. Went to the interview today no tests just talked about the course and work I’ve done. The outcome was I will receive a letter of acceptance and he said I will see you in September. Happy days
Well done told you nothing to worry about;)

Hi johnnyb
im a 36 year old wannabe electrician so i applied to my local college to enroll on a c&g 2330 electrical course full time.They replied to me and arranged an interview to see if they think im suitable for the course.Im just not sure what to expect is it just like a job interview

Hi
The laws have changed what i have been told by other people is that they need to see if you have a good standard of maths and english, some colleges will not take you unless you have certain QUALIFICATIONS.

Thanks

Mark2009

Some colleges run a basic aptitude test, ie literacy and numeracy, just to see if the course you are applying for is suitable to you. Some colleges also require you to take a CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) test, which they told me when passed, makes you more employable. I did one a few weeks ago - it was about an hour long and consisted of questions on building plans and some calculations.

Hi Pushrod. Eastbourne college in East Sussex

Just wondering cos i started a c&g 2330 this year as a mature student (in the midlands) i have my interview coming up for my second year (god knows why they want to interview me now mind ) I think its just an administrative thing.

Reply to Interwiew for c&g 2330 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock