SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss intro in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

darran

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Been prompted to do a bit of an intro so here goes!
44 years young and the knees have packed up due to all the crawling around in lofts/on floors etc.
Moved into teaching electrical installation 4 years ago and work at a college.
Been through the bad times before (late 80's) and wish everybody out there still doing it the best of luck!!!

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
S

Salamander

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been prompted to do a bit of an intro so here goes!
44 years young and the knees have packed up due to all the crawling around in lofts/on floors etc.
Moved into teaching electrical installation 4 years ago and work at a college.
Been through the bad times before (late 80's) and wish everybody out there still doing it the best of luck!!!

Hey,Darren!Teaching electrical installations is my dream, but is there a way of doing it without wearing out my joint?Namely my highest qualification is th 2391 (inspection and testing) whats the next academic step up according to you Darren?

K

kung

Hello and welcome

D

darran

Depends what aspects and how you want to teach! I am full time, others prefer part time (e.g. teaching short courses such as 2391).
The teaching qualifications (The Certificate in Education) can be gained while in post, I did mine that way, or by enrolling to do them at a college- but you will need some teaching hours as part of the qualification is observed teaching practice.
There are lots of ways in.

Regards

Darran

Reply to intro in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom