Discuss Introducing myself (and adding some more characters so I make it to 20) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm Juan.

I'm 33 years old.

I have a University degree in Electronics Engineering. I have also taken two courses in PV Engineering and i'm on my way of getting a Masters' degree en PV Engineering. I have 14+ experience in low voltage electrical installations.

Right now I'm working for a company which oversees electrical installations in public buildings. I'm currently working on a project of a public building in East-Timor. The project consists on a 1000kVA power transformer, medium voltage power substation, two generators of 500kVA and a 150kWp PV system.

I'll be bringing lots of questions and I'd love to help everybody on their questions as much as I can (if I can).

See you around kids!

Welcome to the asylum mate.

Hi & welcome. :)

Reply to Introducing myself (and adding some more characters so I make it to 20) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We are in the process of renovating our house, and would like to setup led strip-lighting throughout. of the options, this seems most attractive...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post here. I have a little experience with most types of household wiring through a decade of DIY remodeling, and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a quick question if I may? I'm thinking of adding a second PV system to my existing rooftop PV & battery setup. As the...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I'm new in the forum. This time I bring a question about inverters. I was hired to oversee the Electrical Installation of a...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, I joined this helpful forum a few days ago, I did introduce myself on the "New Members" thread and thanks to those who welcomed me. Nice...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock