Discuss Introduction and appreciation in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Vauhan

-
Reaction score
I have read and reassured myself so many times by taking the time to search and read the threads on this forum as a non member, but relatively new 'qualified ' electrician.

I am on the 'mature candidates' NVQ and ECS process toward my AM2.

I have so far never had to ask a new question that has not already been answered.

If it were not here I would not have the confidence and backing of the knowledge here to convert my qualifications into confident competence in due course. I find it so much more reassuring than asking any person so far in the real world when it come to unusual scenarios and interpretation of 7671.

Thank you to all those who have asked and answered such good questions.

Welcome to posting, thank you for the kind words, hopefully you can make more use of the forum,both input and output now you are a member.
Learning is a process not a destination.

You’ll find that you are not alone when it comes to appreciating the threads and posts from the experienced members whilst doing your training.
If you have a question in your head chances are it will have been posted.
I remember my first question in my head whilst training ‘how do you properly joint cables’ - many threads!
Another was about lifting carpets and floorboards - a lot of experience soaked up by reading and then applying.
Just don’t take advice from @telectrix who uses a hammer for everything! except hammering nails ironically - he uses his forehead for that!

OP: @telectrix is very knowledgeable.... and very old..
He will tell stories, from electrical experiences, to how him and his mates used to track and kill woolly mammoths..

Hello Vauhan and Welcome to the Forum :) .
I agree, there's a wealth of experience and diverse opinions here that can be helpful. And sometimes it's even funny.

Reply to Introduction and appreciation in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock