Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Introduction - MacLaren Electrical - Estimating Service in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul and I am a qualified electrician and electrical engineer based in Inverness, Scottish Highlands.
My company, MacLaren Electrical, provide a third party electrical estimating service to contractors in Australia and the UK

I will be using the forum to learn and contribute as much as I can - much like everyone else :)
[edited by Dan - email address removed, please report this member if they contact you and offer a service to you]

Thanks,
Paul MacLaren

Last edited by a moderator:
Aico 3000 Range

Dan

Admin
Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum. You're allowed to hang around here and post and stuff. But the moment you are trying to provide a product and / or service to our forum members, you need to sign up to advertise here: Advertising with ElectriciansForums.net - What's allowed? - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/advertising-with-electriciansforums-net-whats-allowed.178037/

I'm sure in your situation it isn't the case that you're using the forum for market research either, but that also isn't allowed.

Thanks for taking time to register though.

Don't tout for business on here. Even conversation messages are monitored.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apologies Dan, it does read like that now I have read it again. I was just trying to give a little background on myself.

I will make sure I do not overstep the mark in the future!

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to Introduction - MacLaren Electrical - Estimating Service in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom