Discuss Introduction to the forum members in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi everyone just a quick post to get me started.
i live up near Manchester and i have recently qualified as an electrician after doing 21 years military service.
Looking to get some real work and getting my NICEIC application moving and maybe set up on my own.
Any helpful advice is appreciated.

Introduction to the forum members IMG_4726.PNG - EletriciansForums.net
Welcome Butch, can I call you Butch!?!

i live up near Manchester and i have recently qualified as an electrician after doing 21 years military service.
Looking to get some real work and getting my NICEIC application moving and maybe set up on my own.
Any helpful advice is appreciated.[/QUOTE

Good luck mate - I did the same after leaving

Any helpful advice is appreciated.

You just had to go and spoil things by asking for helpful advice, some people never learn :rolleyes::D.

All joking aside, welcome to the Forum buddy :).

You just had to go and spoil things by asking for helpful advice, some people never learn :rolleyes::D.

All joking aside, welcome to the Forum buddy :).

Yeah already fallen foul of a few keyboard warriors who have to belittle anyone who asks for advice.
"you asked for advice! you obviously have no clue." "Get a sparky in to do it for you!"
Because obviously they knew everything the moment they qualified and never had to ask anything.:rolleyes:
If they have nothing constructive to say why bother. Oh yeah they need to keep the post count up don't they.

Reply to Introduction to the forum members in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock