Discuss Introduction. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

GAV632

Just to say hello to everyone in the forum. Joined a few days ago trying to get some advice by browsing but had not introduced myself . I'm 29 two kids married mortage the whole package. Been working for the same company for 8 years. Decided to do an electrical course through them in 2000 as there was money available for training. Did c&g 2360 and 16th edition and that was as far as i got with the company i passed my exams in 2004 have done bits and pieces for other people some three phase installations in the factory and find i'm not getting the experience i need any advice on how to progress from here.

I would like to get into domestic work. I need to try and find some one who will take me on and put me through the rest of my qualifications.

What other quals do you want? Will your current employer pay for you to sit the 17th update course? Other than that are you looking to take your 2391 test and inspection???

Have not enquired about 17th edition but i had a talk about doing my inspection and testing . Only problem is that i've got no experience in inspec and test so think i will struggle with the course. Can't get the experience with my company but they may be willing to put me through it.

Sounds like the 2392 is just the thing for you - a 'watered' down version of the 2391.

Sorry not been on forum for few days thanx for the advice cirrus i think the 2392 will be the way forward. Have also spoke to company about letting me go work for another firm to get the experience aswell no response on that yet though. Cheers once again.

Reply to Introduction. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock