Discuss Inverter speed control help in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Can any one help ?
Emerson command sk
I've got a 3ph motor from a boilie making machine that has the above attached to it , I've reset the parameters to factory and input the motor parameters to the relevant fields but still can't get it to work , it's alternating between a tr01 fault or a hf23 all depending on the selected setting in parameter 5 .
Does anyone have any experience with this ?

That’s just the sort of job I do on a daily basis, do you have a wiring diagram?

Don’t know how urgent it is but I’m based in coventry and working in reading later this week.

I have the manual and have taken the inverter and motor home with me to play with , in para 5 you can select how the motor performs and the requirement of the customer is to be able to manually adjust the speed ( something to do with boilie production ) so "pad " is selected , this gives the user a push button + - facility but when I put it into drive I get the fault scenario . The motor has been tested and is ok ??

I have the manual and have taken the inverter and motor home with me to play with , in para 5 you can select how the motor performs and the requirement of the customer is to be able to manually adjust the speed ( something to do with boilie production ) so "pad " is selected , this gives the user a push button + - facility but when I put it into drive I get the fault scenario . The motor has been tested and is ok ??

Hf fault codes are internal faults with the drive.
Do you have another you can swap it with?

No mate , it's the first time I've come across one of these . I get two fault codes depending on the para 5 setting ....
Hf23 which I've searched and found to be a software issue
And
01.ac
Which according to the manual is a possible over current ???
I'm the 3rd in line who has had a pop at this ( it was locked with a code that stumped my predecessors ) so I reset back to Euro settings according to the manual and put the motor info back in according to the plate . I've tried to set up the autotune with no success and am now guessing the drive is up it ?

Have you tried the quick start guide? Just to see if you can make it run under any conditions?
If it’s a small drive, less than 3kw it’s probably not worth repairing or spending a lot of time on.

Well at least I've learnt something today. I now know what a boilie is.

Reply to Inverter speed control help in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock