Discuss Invoice from NICEIC.... bacs ok? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

sythai

-
Arms
Reaction score
Just wondering whether I can pay my NICEIC 'domestic installer' invoice by bacs, all they've got on here is 'cheques made payable to...' ?

It's an invoice for 'building control submissions'

Would ring them up.... but closed at weekend.

So if anyone knows if poss and has bank details to pay to that would be a great help thank you,

Sy;)

they wont care how they get the money once its fleeced from you

ive always sent cheques but cant see a prob with bacs

if your super keen then chaps - yer right !!

Reply to Invoice from NICEIC.... bacs ok? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I expect this bunch of blokes would not have got into as much bother if they hadnt bothered pretending to be NICEIC members and used the logo...
Replies
Views
Thought this might be of interest and use to anyone looking to undertake the various short training courses. So here is my recent experience -...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone can shed a bit of light on this for me. I'm a fully qualified electrician, and have been for a lot of years and...
Replies
Views
M
Hi All, I was hoping to get some advice on some building work which is currently ongoing at my home. I am having a single story extension added...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
S
Hello Guy's Ok, im in a bit of a dilemma and just wondering if anyone could offer me any advice?. Last year i was just taken on as a trainee...
Replies
Views
stugood
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock