• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

IP rated garage Fluoro's

Discuss IP rated garage Fluoro's in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Poste

Electrician's Arms
Greetings.

Does anyone have a recommendation for HF 6ft Twin 70w Fluorescent Lights?
You know the sort, IP rated so as dust and damp proof.

I have read that Tridonic are very reliable ballasts and I like the look of the Thorn fittings but they are quite pricey.

If someone were to ask you install some garage Fluorescent lights what would you fit?

Thanks.

A

Andy 7671

Garage, sorry Im in training for pedant of the year, but when you say garage I take it you mean garage, not spray booth,..?

La Poste

Electrician's Arms
It's just a garage attached to a house, well our house to be precise.

It gets a little damp and dusty and we work on cars in it occasionally.

I think some of these cheaper imported ballasts can be unreliable but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
Try Hilclare Cazorla IP65 Florescent - 2 x 70W units - well they do loads of sizes. The guys you pass on the way to your day job sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]