Discuss Iphone 5 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Apple products or the iPhone 5 in particular? I do agree it's a waste of money if your upgrading to the 5 from the 4S but Apple products make business work so much easier...well, for me anyway!

Can't see it being any better than the 4. I'd say at least 95% will be much the same. I heard though that they will be changing the connection/charger type so it won't be compatible with any previous iPhone accessories. Big money making scam if true!

Yeh bubble its true its called Lightning or something on that line.. they made an adapter to make it so it works like normal.. lol like you say money making i bet these adapters are like £20 each.. CRAZY APPLE!

I can't stand Apple, you know the only difference between the 4 and 4s was Siri voice command app but people were daft enough to go out and upgrade or buy the new one. Android is better more accessible and more open to the end user and I can't believe Apple sued Samsung for "copying" it's phones just because Samsung was selling more products in the USA than Apple.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im weary of samsung and android now after i had a phone and it just broke and died.. got another one same just broke and died! My iphone 3gs when i had that never had an issue :(

Don't get me wrong, I was an HTC user since 2001 starting with the XDA 1. Was a palm pilot guy before that. I had every HTC model thereafter. Mini S, Exec etc. I loved it as I could build & use my own software to suit me. But then they changed from windows to android & what a pile of garbage that was. Nearly lost all my backed up data from 2001. Ok, it was just out then but it was rubbish as a programmer & even normal joe bloggs. Crashed all the time, was slow & just wasn't for me.
I swore I wouldn't go to apple but at the time I had no other alternative so I could back up all my up to date contacts, mail & calendars.....I'll never leave apple now! Even though HTC has went back to Windows, Apple have made my life so much easier for work etc.

Currently in my house we have:
2 x 16gb iPods for my 5 & 10 year old
1 x 32gb iPad 1 for my 1 year old
2 x 64gb iPad 2 for the 5 & 10 year old
1 x 32gb iPad 3 for the Mrs
1 x 64gb iPad 3 for me
2 x 32gb iPhone 4 for me & the Mrs

I'm appled out my nut lol but I can't wait to get the 5. No major difference for me other than a better can & Siri

Reply to Iphone 5 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net