SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss IR test on shop best way to test in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

marty1234

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have to test shop today but it not possible to disconect every light fitting (1200 * 600 fittings)and other ones with electronic ballists . Also i can not get in to disconnect the tillsand other sockets what do you think the best way to tes the IR on this

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

old dog

-
Arms
I have to test shop today but it not possible to disconect every light fitting (1200 * 600 fittings)and other ones with electronic ballists . Also i can not get in to disconnect the tillsand other sockets what do you think the best way to tes the IR on this
with the lights test between live cinductors and circuit protective conductor ( neutral is a live conductor )
so link live and neutral at the last point on the cicuit and test to cpc
any cicuit you can not isolate mark down in the box extent of limitations

( prior to testing the extent of testing and the extent of limitations should be agreed with the person ordring the inspection )

Last edited:

Reply to IR test on shop best way to test in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom