Discuss Irazola screwdrivers 50% off at Buybrandtools.com in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

trypod

-
Reaction score
[h=3] Irazola Screwdriver Set 7pc - Electricians VDE Insulated[/h]Ref: IZ202032-B

Price: £39.99 (Ex VAT)

50% OFF THE DISPLAYED PRICE! ONLY £19.99! RRP: £70.88. Usual price: £39.99. Hurry while stocks last!

NEW!
Irazola Tekno+ electricians insulated screwdriver set, containing 7 top quality 1000v VDE screwdrivers. Irazola is part of the Bahco group. This screwdriver set is branded as Irazola. Makes an ideal gift, presented in a black canvas zipped case. The screwdrivers have ergonomic, dual component handles to maximise control and comfort.

Set includes these screwdrivers:
  • Pozi / Star: PZ2 x 175, PZ1 x 150, PZ0 x 100
  • Slotted: 6.5 x 150, 5.5 x 125, 4.0 x 100, 3.0 x 100
Details:

• VDE tested to EN 60900 1000v
  • Screwdrivers are marked with the size and stamped individually, indicating they are insulated and comply to safety standards
  • Ergonomic, dual component handles for comfort
  • Moulded hanging hole
  • Hardened tip for durability

i paid £24 inc. VAT at electric center for the same set.

problem with this set is that they are too long, overall to fit vertically in my CK MAGMA tool case.

Hi Top Cat I saw you post a while back and got verey confused for a while thought my account had been hacked but the saw their are indeed 2 of us TC

Reply to Irazola screwdrivers 50% off at Buybrandtools.com in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net