Discuss irazola screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mikey12

Hi all anybody know a good place to get hold of a set of irazolas for a good price(new of course) also a t5-1000 tester as i need these to add to tool kit:Dthanks

Saying that I've just had a look at the Bahco ones I use there they cost more so can't complain about the price I suppose.:D

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001ZZYNHK/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000297RKA&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1HJ873ZVY8G1EV41P3EH]Bahco VDE Insulated Electricians Screwdriver Set - 7pc: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol thanks mate, yeah i always leave specific lists so i dont get junk i dont want, breaks my heart to think people have bought me gifts and kindly spent money on me but its of next to no use or interest or use to me. at least this way their hard earned has been spent on something i will use day in day out

too true mate my lists have anything from a couple of quid on them but always something i will use rather than something you feel guilty giving away.i reckon with the big 4 0 coming ever nearer every year i should relent and let them all have a whip round for a new 36v bosch :p yeh right. not much chance of that in yorkshire:D

I bought a set of Irazola's from the Toolman at Yardley (thanks for the link) and a few other bits and bobs while I was there.
£25.....thats about £10 cheaper than anywhere else I'd found.
Great drivers. Should have some ages ago.

Reply to irazola screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All. Hoping for some advice please. I've severe arthritis in the hands (all three :flushed:) A large dollop of osteoarthritis but I'm also...
Replies
Views
Well i brought a set because i needed this MOD1 &2 (wouldnt mind but the shops didnt even know what i was talking about) S1&PH !! well ANYway i...
Replies
Views
I was working alongside the plumber yesterday. I had to drill some 32mm holes through joists. I always use my Makita 481 high torque drill will a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just started in the trade 3 months ago and have been told I need tools such as testers, could someone let me know whether it would be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly I am new to the forum, so will start by saying hi. I work as an electricians mate, and am joining the forum to gain experience...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock