Discuss Is anyone on the electrical course through NTC? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I’m on the NTC electrical course which is the most unprofessional thing I’ve seen and unfortunately I’m stuck with until I pay it off, I feel I’m gaining zero knowledge and feel like the tutors don’t give a dam, is anyone else on this stupid course and if so can share any info I’m what they think about it please. I

Please fill in this form to gain access to the trainee forum

view this thread

I’m on the NTC electrical course which is the most unprofessional thing I’ve seen and unfortunately I’m stuck with until I pay it off, I feel I’m gaining zero knowledge and feel like the tutors don’t give a dam, is anyone else on this stupid course and if so can share any info I’m what they think about it please. I
Check this on other review website trust pilot and many more, they are cheating so many people around. If you don’t stop them now there are many to fall in their money making racket. If want to talk call me on 07545924741

Last edited:

Reply to Is anyone on the electrical course through NTC? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, for a while I’ve wanted to become an electrician and have applied to every apprenticeship possible and have never been successful and it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve been working as an electrical engineer for the past 11 years for manufacturing companies and recently decided to go self employed...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Fairly new to the forum I think I'm in the right thread. I'm hoping to get some advice. I originally served my apprenticeship as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Question about 2391-52 (initial verification and periodic testing) A brief background to my situation; I do some in-house wiring...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sort of an interesting one. I had a call from a client to say she is getting a shock when using the shower. I told her not to use it and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock