Discuss Is it woth? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I think you need to do a bit of paperwork to avoid a potential knock on your door. Imagine if everyone went ahead and pumped juice into the grid at will....

Better still, get someone who knows what they are doing to do it for you so they carry the can.

don't see much point in Paying to have an PV system if your not interested in getting the FIT payments (you get the money even if you use all the currently been Generated power by the PV system)

you may had just get an Free PV system installed on your roof as an number of company's do it for free (if roof is suitable as think most will only fit on perfect roofs now due to Free PV installers getting 50% rate i think if they have installed more then 25 pv installs)

if you model the returns and assume RPI at 2.5% and energy inflation at 4% (conservative estimates). As MEP says just take the savings and export from 21yr-25yr. I dont show this to our customers as there are too many variables but the broad estimates show its fantastic ! The returns over 25 years will be :

Total Return £ 26,995.75
Total Investment£ 6822.38
Real Profit £ 20,173.38
Real Return on Investment396%

Lots of great installers on here, let us know where abouts in the country you are and some of the local companies can quote you
I live in Gosport, Hampshire. But like I said this is early staege yet, so I just want a rough idea how much it would cost and how much work is involved. So,yes, if any of you solar guys could geive me a rough idea, please do so.

if you model the returns and assume RPI at 2.5% and energy inflation at 4% (conservative estimates). As MEP says just take the savings and export from 21yr-25yr. I dont show this to our customers as there are too many variables but the broad estimates show its fantastic ! The returns over 25 years will be :

Total Return
£ 26,995.75
Total Investment
£ 6822.38
Real Profit
£ 20,173.38
Real Return on Investment
396%

Which amounts to 4.4% per year.

Hi Stef,

We're based in Winchester but have installed in Gosport and around that area. Please feel free to get in touch if you have questions regarding pricing etc.

Matt

Reply to Is it woth? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock