Discuss is ocli a good choice in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

nige112

hi,i am seriously thinking about starting a home course with olci and was just wondering if anyone else has taken this course and if they recommend it . i am working full time so can only study from home due to unsociable hours . thankyou.

Cant comment on that particular course, but i tried home study a few years back and found it virtually impossible.

in a college or training centre you HAVE to learn.

But in the house? Nah. You'll just end up faffing about. (I did anyway!). And you can read it a hundred times, but there comes a point when you REALLY need someone to explain it to you

best of luck!

I think it depends on how much you realy want it. nothing is impossible i have freinds that say its the best thing they ever did? If you want bad enough you will achive it.

I think it depends on how much you realy want it. nothing is impossible i have freinds that say its the best thing they ever did? If you want bad enough you will achive it.

I disagree Ash. No matter how badly you want it, and how hard you study, - if you dont understand something than just reading it over and over aint gonna solve anything!

I think courses like this should provide an online 1 on 1 instant messaging service, I agree you can read it over and over again, till words just mess with your head and end up going no where. although people are welcome to ask anything on here if they are getting stuck on their home studies... :D

I think courses like this should provide an online 1 on 1 instant messaging service, I agree you can read it over and over again, till words just mess with your head and end up going no where. although people are welcome to ask anything on here if they are getting stuck on their home studies... :D

yeah Luke, i can just see the tutor sitting there on a sunday afternoon, or half ten on a tuesday night when you get round to studying - it just aint gonna happen - although it would NEED to to make this type of studying work

I tried it and got absolutely nowhere!!!!!!

Reply to is ocli a good choice in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net