Discuss Is the C&G 2391 course making a come back? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Andy C

-
Reaction score
I have noticed on the C&G website that 2391 is coming back between April and June. Looking into it it seems that centres will be able to offer this qualification like the 2394/5 as single modules or combined.

However I notice that the requirements are only a multi choice exam and a practical assessment.
Does this mean that the 2 hour written exam currently in existence for the 2394/5 is going.

This is bit annoying as I am doing my multi choice and two written exams for 2394/5 on Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

Your thoughts please.

Thanks

Another thread was started a couple of weeks ago on the same theme, not sure how to put up a link though but I am sure someone will.

I have noticed on the C&G website that 2391 is coming back between April and June. Looking into it it seems that centres will be able to offer this qualification like the 2394/5 as single modules or combined.

However I notice that the requirements are only a multi choice exam and a practical assessment.
Does this mean that the 2 hour written exam currently in existence for the 2394/5 is going.

This is bit annoying as I am doing my multi choice and two written exams for 2394/5 on Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

Your thoughts please.

Thanks
....Well if that's the case it wont carry the same kudos as the original 2391.

Reply to Is the C&G 2391 course making a come back? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have my 2391-52 coming up. Does anybody have the answer sheet to the mock paper on the C&G website? Exam is ‘1.5 June 2022’. Also if...
Replies
Views
Hi, has anyone completed the CG 2391-52 inspection & testing course online with LearnZone Media recently? Just looking for opinions or feedback...
Replies
Views
Does anyone else get emails and phone calls from companies and agencies say we seen your CV and we want you to apply for our job. And when you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock