Discuss Isis or Isal or whatever they are called in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

IZAL.jpg

I wouldn't wipe my arse with their death certificates.

The key problem now is the "silence" from the majority of the middle eastern states, AND the people from such countries living here.

Their silence is almost deafening.

No amount of bombs will sort this out and the UK should not have got involved, not this time, not last time, not the time before.

I can not see any happy endings in that part of the world.

Man can not remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

The key problem now is the "silence" from the majority of the middle eastern states, AND the people from such countries living here.

Their silence is almost deafening.

No amount of bombs will sort this out and the UK should not have got involved, not this time, not last time, not the time before.

I can not see any happy endings in that part of the world.
Several Arab countries are taking part in the bombing runs and I've seen a lot of condemnation from muslims but why are they all expected to condemn the actions of a minority? Were all Germans held responsible for the actions of the Baader Meinhoff Group? Were all the Irish somehow responsible for the IRA and their bombing campaigns? If a bloke up the road from me commits a crime am I somehow to blame because we're both middle aged white blokes?

It seems that they are called something different every time I turn the TV on.
Why cant we just agree to call them Islamic terrorists or something?
I like Clarkson's way of thinking on this - calling them by the grandiose name they gave themselves seems to legitimise their cause. The rest of the world should call them something like 'the botty boys', then nobody would want to join.

lets stop pi$$ing about and get in there. No peacekeeping no policing just a full blown invasion and wipe them out. They are a threat to everyone that doesn't believe what they believe so every nation needs to get involved. A few poxy airstrikes aren't going to accomplish anything.

lets stop pi$$ing about and get in there. No peacekeeping no policing just a full blown invasion and wipe them out. They are a threat to everyone that doesn't believe what they believe so every nation needs to get involved. A few poxy airstrikes aren't going to accomplish anything.

Off you go then!

If ever conscription gets brought back, I'm claiming lifelong Quakerism.
I'm not going to get sent somewhere to gratefully receive Life changing injuries fighting some politicians' war.

its not a politicians war mate politicians will never be effected by these murderous barstewards. its normal people that get blown to bits or vittled up in shopping centres or get their head sliced off in front of the camera. this is a war against every civilised person on the planet.

I'm not necessarily suggesting we do 'nuke the ******s' but it's nice to have the option to, and for them to know we have the means to. Of course the money could be spent on 'nurses' (or more likely new computer systems) instead, or giving people the option not to have to work if they don't feel like it, but that's not much use when organisations like this are keen to exploit weaknesses in our defences.

I like Clarkson's way of thinking on this - calling them by the grandiose name they gave themselves seems to legitimise their cause. The rest of the world should call them something like 'the botty boys', then nobody would want to join.

Who is clarkson? Was jeremy involved

Off you go then!

If ever conscription gets brought back, I'm claiming lifelong Quakerism.
I'm not going to get sent somewhere to gratefully receive Life changing injuries fighting some politicians' war.

You'll not be getting sent anywhere at your age - except to Margate or Blackpool on the Over 60's Club Trip :)

Reply to Isis or Isal or whatever they are called in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net