• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Items for sale; Never been used, BRAND NEW items for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
If this is posted in the wrong location, please remove. I am listing some items for sale that I have laying around. Everything listed below is brand new in box, unopened and unused. I am offering these items at fairly low prices (within reason) because I have so much I need to get rid of. I do offer bulk-buying discounts as well. Reach out to me if you have any interest in the following items for sale!:

New MEGGER MIT420 Insulation and Continuity Tester w/ original NIST certificate (x2)
New REED R2001 IR Thermometer
New REED R5005 Professional True RMS Industrial Digital Multimeter (x2)
New REED R5040 AC/DC/ Clamp Meter (x2)
New REED R5600 Insulation Tester (x2)
New Anton Paar DMA 35 Portable Density Meter
New FLUKE 820-2 LED Stroboscope w/ Hard Case
New FLUKE 754 Documenting Process Calibrator w/Soft Case
New FLUKE 64 Max IR Thermometer
New FLUKE T6-1000 Electrical Tester
New FLUKE 289 True-RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter w/ TrendCapture
New FLUKE 771 Milliamp Process Clamp Meter w/ Soft Case
New FLUKE 376 FC Wireless True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter
New FLUKE 789 Process Meter (Multimeter and Loop Calibrator)
New FLUKE 87V/E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit
(Kit includes: 87v Industrial True-rms Digital Multimeter w/ Temperature; C35 Soft Case; 1.5 m Heat Resistant Test Leads; Safety-Designed Test Probes; Long Reach Alligator Clips; Temperature Probe; Magnetic Hanger)

Reply to Items for sale; Never been used, BRAND NEW items for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock