Discuss Its Friday, its 8pm and its that time of the week question... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

So as its the Politics forum lets ask the obvious question:

Will Labour "dump" Milliband?
Of course, he is a chimp, but we are stuck with him until may next year, the biggest worry is the fact there is no-one to replace him, we need an opposition to government in this country to hold government to account, we haven't got one now, UKIP will do very well at the next election but will not be the opposition, Labour will be, the worry for anyone interested in politics is the lack of opposition, I really have no idea who can stand up as an opposition leader, the Lib dems are finished, UKIP will be the 3rd party next year, the Greens are the 4th party so it must be labour who will be the opposition, as no-one IMO is a stand out personality I believe British politics will be one sided for the next few years, below is something for all you tory supporters

Attachments

• Its Friday, its 8pm and its that time of the week question... 10593180_675751032500857_6585385534315541296_n - EletriciansForums.net
    10593180_675751032500857_6585385534315541296_n.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 57
They certainly won't dump him this side of the election. What happens after is up for debate. I could see him going straight away if he lost the election or not even lasting a full term even if he wins. I wanted to give him a chance when he 1st got the job as I hate this "personality" politics. It should be so much more important than that...but hey we blindly follow the yanks in this respect. It wont be too far down the line when we are voting X Factor contestants and actors into office in this country just as they do in the USA.
But anyway Milliband has now (and for a fair time) proved to be the worst type of plastic politician. Everything is reactionary. He has not got the party behind him...you can almost see the knives in his cabinets hands all ready to stick it in his back.
Who would be after his job ? Andy Burnham ? or Alan Johnston ? None of them inspire to be honest. Maybe Dave Milliband will swoosh back into town and reclaim the crown right off his brothers head....the ultimate bloody revenge. Sounds like a right close family...bet Xmas is fun round at their family get togethers lol.

Alan Johnson would be an incredible Prime minister IMHO, but he is finished politically, his wife had an affair and he retired from politics, well front bench anyhow to save his marriage, a damn shame, he is one of my favorite political figures.

They certainly won't dump him this side of the election. What happens after is up for debate. I could see him going straight away if he lost the election or not even lasting a full term even if he wins. I wanted to give him a chance when he 1st got the job as I hate this "personality" politics. It should be so much more important than that...but hey we blindly follow the yanks in this respect. It wont be too far down the line when we are voting X Factor contestants and actors into office in this country just as they do in the USA.
But anyway Milliband has now (and for a fair time) proved to be the worst type of plastic politician. Everything is reactionary. He has not got the party behind him...you can almost see the knives in his cabinets hands all ready to stick it in his back.
Who would be after his job ? Andy Burnham ? or Alan Johnston ? None of them inspire to be honest. Maybe Dave Milliband will swoosh back into town and reclaim the crown right off his brothers head....the ultimate bloody revenge. Sounds like a right close family...bet Xmas is fun round at their family get togethers lol.

What replace one out of touch toff with another?

Reply to Its Friday, its 8pm and its that time of the week question... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock