Discuss Its Operation Blue Book in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

the pict

-
Mentor
Reaction score
Well it dropped through the door today and it was never going to be page turner book at bedtime as we all know......but its seems to be rewording of what we already know plus stuff I personally will never need, so including the on-line NICEIC course,exam, travel to the college for the exam and depending on the the time of day a overnight in a hotel, and throw in a years fees and thats the the thick end of £1500 worth it ?? well I will let you make up your own mind, its a nice colour tho reminds me of a restored Norton I saw at a classic bike event at the week end​

Well it dropped through the door today and it was never going to be page turner book at bedtime as we all know......but its seems to be rewording of what we already know plus stuff I personally will never need, so including the on-line NICEIC course,exam, travel to the college for the exam and depending on the the time of day a overnight in a hotel, and throw in a years fees and thats the the thick end of £1500 worth it ?? well I will let you make up your own mind, its a nice colour tho reminds me of a restored Norton I saw at a classic bike event at the week end​
Is there nowhere closer you can do the course and exam than requiring an overnight?
You do not need to do the NICEIC course and exam.
Any City & Guilds or EAL centre can do a valid course and exam.

Reply to Its Operation Blue Book in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
D
Just wondering what courses people have done, towards electrical's I didnt do any thing at school (just called thick and took it in,also got...
Replies
Views
LankyWill
L
Hiya, I'm new to the forum and am thinking of retraining as a domestic electrician/installer (am I right in thinking that strictly speaking you...
Replies
Views
T
T
Good afternoon all I would like to take the time to warn you of these clowns! Just over a week ago I start to look at doing my 17th upgrade full...
Replies
Views
Andy 7671
A
Well. Im very new to this forum. (7th post..) Been on the books for 6 years, qualified 2007, 2391-10 passed 2009 (june exam - 2nd attempt...
Replies
Views
nickblake
N

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock