Discuss JCC LED strip light..... does anyone know please ? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

sythai

-
Arms
Reaction score
Just pricing up some bits... and was wondering if anyone has fitted any of these before?

JCC Lighting: ragoza (IP Version)

As I was wondering if they can be cut down to size ? The reason being it will be going into a couple of recesses, I know on the non IP rated version you can... but not sure with this ?

Thank u,

Sy

Last edited:
Hi there...

Didnt end up supplying the materials in the end, the customer brought an Aurora kit very similar.

Which I cut to length (within 150mm) and then you just put an IP cap on it and heatshrink (all supplied in kit)

Sy

Reply to JCC LED strip light..... does anyone know please ? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Whilst having some building work done we discovered a stone lined well under our new kitchen floor , It is 25' deep and hand dug (through shillet)...
Replies
Views
Hello, We moved into our house 2 years ago and until recently the kitchen lights worked fine. The LED strip lights are on a dimmer switch, when...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have bought a LED Lighting Strip (20 metres) to sit inside some Screwfix coving for my bedroom. Although it will be controlled by the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently DIY upgrading a caravan with my girlfriend but need some advice. The (very old) 230VAC to 13.8VDC power supply broke down...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock