JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) JIB card

Discuss JIB card in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

fredrico

Can anyone tell me what type of JIB card you can get, if you have the following qualifications 236 level 2, 2330 level 2 & 3, 2382, 2391 and an ecs card, but no bloody nvq. Ta.

the JIB sux...!! it can go to hell!

Arrrh, a man after my own heart. We will get shot down for this by some on here but who cares. The majority of jobs advertised these days say you need an ECS card, they dont want you to be JIB graded and the ones that do, pay less than the ones that dont, so which job would you go for? £12.80 ish p/h or £14/15 p/h???

Jay

What grade have you got on your ecs card? I thought the ecs grading was done through the jib

ecs / cscs cards are not graded , just show you have done the on site health & safety malarky.
Only JIB assess your quals / experience and give you a grading.
My gold installations electrician card goes under the pillow every night :D

ecs / cscs cards are not graded , just show you have done the on site health & safety malarky.
Only JIB assess your quals / experience and give you a grading.
My gold installations electrician card goes under the pillow every night :D

ECS card is done through JIB. Mine is not a grade card but anECS card and on the back side it has my quals 2330, 2382, 2391 and on the front it has a red band at the bottom which says "Adult trainee" Hahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I smell, I smell, I smell, bull ****

Jay

Reply to JIB card in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've a question that I'm looking for peoples thoughts on. I'm currently a level 3 adult Trainee at a JIB company. I'd consider myself for more...
Replies
Views
Can I get a gold card with the following quals and about 4 years experience C&G 2382-38 Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
C
CTE Services are looking for a third year apprentice/newly qualified electrician to join the company. Based in Yaxley, CTE Services have multiple...
Replies
Views
CTE Services LTD
C
Hi, I would like to do some minor domestic electrical work while I am completing my NVQ level 2 in electrical installations. I have the 18th...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock