JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) JIB/ECS Card.

Discuss JIB/ECS Card. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

farran

Hey im just a little confused at the minuite about this jib thing i gained my qualifcations in the army but i only have:
2392/2391
all city and guilds and up to date level 3 also have a C&G in building and finishing craft. Can i apply for a Ecs/JIB card? im a little confused any advice/help will be great thank you
farran

It's hard to say which card they will issue with those quals, have you looked at the website?? It may help a little but you won't know which card your going to get until you have filled in the application form and sent copies of your quals for grading or atleasts that's what i found

Reply to JIB/ECS Card. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Applying for an ECS Gold card with the following:
I have completed the following qualifications gained from a 3 year level 3 advanced apprenticeship: - EAL NVQ Diploma Level 2 Advanced...
Replies
Views
Talking to an experienced spark this morning who is doing some work for me as i am too busy. He has nearly 35 years experience in the trade...
Replies
Views
Hi all sorry long post Looking for some advice. I've just been made redundant. Starting to get back to applying for jobs and everyone is...
Replies
Views
D
JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Another JIB/ECS card update
Seems you are now required to get your photo verified when applying for or renewing a card. Supposed to be a form you can download to get it...
Replies
Views
Electrical Experience I am looking at doing some voluntary electricians work at weekends with a local electricians who needs a hand. I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock