Discuss JIB Grading card in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

BLBelfast

-
Arms
Reaction score
Just got a letter from the JIB reminding me I need to renew my card. Thing is there is a part of the form that needs endorsed by a JIB company. I no longer work for a JIB company and just recently went self employed, so does this mean I cannot renew the card?

Not as far as I know and Ive got to renew mine once my ESC safety exam cert turns up. Have you done an ECS exam in the last 3 years?

I don't work for a JIB firm and am still able to renew my card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As said above, as long as you passed the ECS test within 3 years, you should be fine. You may have to have your photo countersigned by one of the bodies/people listed on the form.

You may have to have your photo countersigned by one of the bodies/people listed on the form.

Funny you should mention that, my photo is only just over 3 years old and on the phone she said to me, send in a new pix with your NI on the back but not to worry about anyone signing it.

They told me if it was renewed prior to it lapsing then no problem but if the card had lapsed they wanted a recent, countersigned photo.

I'm better looking now anyway so I was happy to oblige :)

Reply to JIB Grading card in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
Experienced Electrician, C&G 236 Parts 1 & 2, AM 1 & 2 18th Edition Am 2. (JIB Gold Card) I've been out of the trade for some time, but did a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for abit of help/ advice, no one to really ask in person so thought i would post it up here. im an industrial maintenance...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock