Discuss JIB grading problems.....PLEASE HELP in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jreeves1987

HI,
Basically i passed my AM2, all log books passed off and received all certification. With that i had a copy of the JIB grading form. I am employed by a JIB company and have been since i started 6 years ago. My employer keeps fobbing me off with poor excuses as to why he wont sign it, me knowing the real reason being that he has had people s##t on him in the past and leave as soon as he signs them off. Is there any thing i can do? i have all my certificates to send off just need some one to countersign it and he has been my only ever employer!!!!!

Would really appreciate someones help
Thanks

give them a call and have a word with someone at the jib. or put it infront of him and ask him to sign it there and then so you can get it off in the post.

Think i will call them. Im going to go about things in the correct manner and ask him for a meeting to discuss it and try my best to get him to sign it. i just wondered if anyone had experienced the same problem or if he had any right to not sign it.
Thanks for the reply

HI,
Basically i passed my AM2, all log books passed off and received all certification. With that i had a copy of the JIB grading form. I am employed by a JIB company and have been since i started 6 years ago. My employer keeps fobbing me off with poor excuses as to why he wont sign it, me knowing the real reason being that he has had people s##t on him in the past and leave as soon as he signs them off. Is there any thing i can do? i have all my certificates to send off just need some one to countersign it and he has been my only ever employer!!!!!

Would really appreciate someones help
Thanks

If all else fails you could ask your college and/or training provider to countersign your application form. I am assuming that you did your NVQ with JTL, if so you should have had a workplace support officer and they can verifiy your claims in your application form. You should not have any problems since you have already passed your AM2 and have copies of your technical certificates (2330 level 2 & ÂŁ).

You DONT need someone to Sign it off send a covering letter and explain that your boss wont sign Hes probably scared you will demand JIB Rates

he already pays me the jib rate which is the frustrating thing. spoken to the jib and they said there is no reason not to sign it. they will fight my case if needs be so im going to tell him about my phone conversation with the jib, and put the forms in front of him
cheers for replies lads

Reply to JIB grading problems.....PLEASE HELP in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net