Discuss jib help in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

parlie

im a qualified electrician with c and g 2360 part1 and 2and 17th edition,never done my am1,am2 been a spark for the last 13 years,and the company superviser for 7 years.i carry out the inspecting and testing for the company i have been assesed by the eca and nic eic no they have no proplems with the standards shown.at the moment work is drying up.i think its, about time i tried and got my jib card any ideas what grade i would be at hoping for approved electrician, i am trying to avoid doing my am1 and2 (cant really afford it.plus cant afford time off work).any help would be appreciated

Hi Parlie How about doing your Nvq level 3 to get your JIB card and do the cscs for the building sites
i got my ecs card. trying my best to avoid going to college again(currently working away).hoping to get the jib card on experience and current qualifications

Reply to jib help in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Experienced Electrician, C&G 236 Parts 1 & 2, AM 1 & 2 18th Edition Am 2. (JIB Gold Card) I've been out of the trade for some time, but did a...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I am losing the will to live and would very much appreciate any help anyone can give. I am a qualified...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, You guys have been awesome with help before, so feel like the best place to ask. It may sound like a stupid question, but how many...
Replies
Views
JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Porfolio sample to gain jib gold card
hello all, new here! Just after some help really! Been sparking for 6 years now and got all my qualifications including my AM2 but now I need...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, I joined this helpful forum a few days ago, I did introduce myself on the "New Members" thread and thanks to those who welcomed me. Nice...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock