JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) JIB help

Discuss JIB help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Roddy

I have got 17th edition, NVQ 3, 2360 part 1 and failed 1 exam on part 2, never had chance to retake which I regret! But from this can I apply for a JIB card and if so what grade will I get? Been a spark for 9 years never had the need to get a JIB until now all ways had a CSCS.

Thanks

as I understand it and I apologise If I'm wrong the cscs is a health and safety card, not a credited card suggesting your qualifications, it is all different these days so I am now a little confused with it all, however years ago if you had the 236 part 1 and a directors signature you could be an electrician, but not get your approved, as mentioned though I have no idea how it all works today with the modern NVQs.

I have got 17th edition, NVQ 3, 2360 part 1 and failed 1 exam on part 2, never had chance to retake which I regret! But from this can I apply for a JIB card and if so what grade will I get? Been a spark for 9 years never had the need to get a JIB until now all ways had a CSCS.

Thanks

Think you will find that they will take into consideration your experience and because you also have the NVQ they will grade you as an electrician.

Reply to JIB help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Can someone clear up a question for me & tell me to what level I am qualified? ie Electrician/Technician etc? I have the following.... 2360 Parts...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
Hello I've been away from the industry for awhile and I've recently got back in to it again. I never finished off all my grades. I got both my...
Replies
Views
Experienced Electrician, C&G 236 Parts 1 & 2, AM 1 & 2 18th Edition Am 2. (JIB Gold Card) I've been out of the trade for some time, but did a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock