Discuss Jib rates 2021 in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi ladies & gents

Im new to the forum scene, using this to introduce myself i suppose not sure how this works but going to try my best!
Im an employed approved electrician working for a company who arent JIB registered but pretty much follow jib rates etc

does anyone have any inside info of What is happening regarding the miniscule pay rises we receive in 2021?

Hope everyones well look forward to replys back

Mini-ohm

Reply to Jib rates 2021 in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I work for a company that isn't JIB registered but follows the JIB pay grades (Not London) I use my own vehicle and all expenses for my van are...
Replies
Views
Hi all sorry long post Looking for some advice. I've just been made redundant. Starting to get back to applying for jobs and everyone is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, been a user of the forum for many years now as a complete lurker and throughout this time I would firstly like to thanks everyone for...
Replies
Views
N
Some info below on how the JIB are handling the recent card changes and how having or not having attended the 18th Edition update will affect it...
Replies
Views
R
So I will be starting my first apprenticeship soon to become a fully qualified electrician in approximately 4 years (according to my Employer and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock