• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Job lot in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

Noton1205

I have around 40 double pole 100a isolators, various used mcb's, earth straps, earth blockes, single and double 100a blocks, lots of new insulated screwdrivers, 2 brandnew ck tool bags, irwin saw, cable croppers, test lamps with proving units x 2, martindales, socket and see impedance and voltage testers.

There is loads of stuff and i need rid of it, its all new apart from the mcbs.

Its not just the isolators for sale. Theyre selling for around a £10 each on ebay. With the tools, ck bags and theres some test lamps with proving units. The proving units are £40-£70 each on google shopping. If i had the time and if i could be botherd i would list it all on ebay and id reckon i could make around 800 or so. But im moving house and just need shot asap.

Detailed list
30xwylex double pole isolators. £210
3xproteous double pole isolators. £15
1xwylex 3 phase isolator. £12
60xtenby earth straps. £30
6xrcd adapter. £45
10x100a double block. £80
38x100a single blocks. £150
10x4way earth terminal. £30
9x8way earth terminal. £45
600x4mm earth lug. £50
500x10mm earth lug. £50
75x16mm earth lug. £30
22x various used mcb's. Unknown
4x martindale. £40
3x epf20 phase finder. £60
4x 25mm cable cropper. £28
2x knipex pliers. £40
3x3mm insulated allen keys. £30
25-30 insulated various screwdrivers unknown
2x cromping pliers for 6mm 10mm 16mm 25mm. £60
3x test mate proving units. £150 these are £70 each on google shopping
1x test lamps. £30

The prices listed are average sale prices from google shopping and ebay. Obviously i not selling tham at thos prices im just giving an idea of what some one could sell for.

Like ive said i need rid of these asap, if you want to come and have a look just email me. Everything is brand new bar the mcbs

Reply to Job lot in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net