Discuss job prospects in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

angrybob

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi am thinking of a course with Access Training since i live in cardiff but looking on this forum there seems to be alot of qualified electricans who cant find jobs, so is there and point in me doing a course and finding i can get work - i want to work for someone not on my own.

thanks

A

angrybob

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
im worried about the exams tho do we have to learn everything or are they open book.

S

Shakey

im worried about the exams tho do we have to learn everything or are they open book.
depends which course you are doing

EAL DEI - 17 Exams, 1 of which is online all multichoice all closed book

C&G 2382 17th edition - 60 question online open book multichoice exam

C&G 2392 Fundamental Certificate in Inspetion & Testing - one 2 hour pratial exam, one closed book 45 question multihoice online exam

Dont get me wrong, you have to put the work in to get the qualifications!

the exams reflet what you have learnt in the practical areas, so you n relate the questions to real princliples, its not just remembering meningless informtion verbatum

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tom86

have you already enrolled on the course?

T

tom86

Did you start a course after with Access training?

A

Adam W

I don't think he's coming back.

Reply to job prospects in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Electrical Forum 43
L Electrical Engineering Chat 4
Top Bottom