Discuss Jobs not experience??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi zaprinski,
What was your trade before starting electrical courses? Maybe you could go back to doing that full time and offer free or low paid labour to local sparks part time to gain experience.
Not ideal, but you’ve got to start somewhere.

Hi , Thank you for your Help .
I Just working stocks controlled and logistics, but I can’t get designs now ?
Straight way Level 3 , or should be hard for me because I’m from different nationality?
Anyone can you help me please ?

Hi , Thank you for your Help .
I Just working stocks controlled and logistics, but I can’t get designs now ?
Straight way Level 3 , or should be hard for me because I’m from different nationality?
Anyone can you help me please ?
Offered to help you with your CV on July 16th post 12 nothing since.

It's a tough one, no matter what you do you'll have to bite the bullet and accept the low wages for while. It'll be difficult. We see many people offering free labour on here to get experience.

Sorry but i was out of the country for family problems. I hope my CV is ready in a few weeks. Thank you.
Hi mate, I think the best thing for you is to phone local electrical contractors and try and offer your services to them you must be willing to accept low pay though as you would effectively be a labourer with no electrical experience is difficult to get into with no electrical knowledge I know loads of young guys who are in college studying electrics and finding it hard to get a start with electricians and those that do are on low £££ I hope you get some luck

There are no real short cuts to be had,
You must have experience as well as technical understanding,
Now if you have the technical understanding ?
Now you need to get the experience
BUT HOW ?
The time honoured way,
start at the bottom and workup from there,
If you are as good as you claim ?
Then hopefully it won't take too long,
But you cannot avoid it all together !
No pain - No gain.

Any one know , after Level 2 domestic doing ,some courses for industrial or ?
I still thinking the best way to work Electrical mate ?

I believe you have been told ..sparks or improvers get the better money because they have suffered .. you cannot get to be what you want without the hardship and pain we have all been thro

I believe you have been told ..sparks or improvers get the better money because they have suffered .. you cannot get to be what you want without the hardship and pain we have all been thro
I know that mate ,but Level 2 is 1400£ , Level 3 is 3500£ + Testing inspections 600£+18th editions 450£+ CSCS 300£, + ECS card + tools + Car .
You be rich over 10 000 , what is the point , doing this jobs .
All trades want experience one and minimum 3 year.
I can’t understand people make some live hard .
Sorry....

why are you looking for all of the above if you only want a job in the industry ,,,its not nessesary to have all quals if you only want to get exp

Reply to Jobs not experience??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock