Discuss JTL confused badly??!! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Today I got word from the company going to be doing an apprenticeship with to get my nvq level 3.

I have completed 2365 level 2 while working as a mate .

JTl said something like you dont have the 2330 so you have to start again??!!!?

and cannot continue on..

i thought the 2330 doesnt even exist anymore?

also i thought i could do a bridging unit.

the poor lady on the phone was confused her self. she didnt know the numbers of courses or anything like that just reading what jtl apprenticeship advisor said in email. i was trying to say the 2330 is the same as 2365 anyway.

Today I got word from the company going to be doing an apprenticeship with to get my nvq level 3.

I have completed 2365 level 2 while working as a mate .

JTl said something like you dont have the 2330 so you have to start again??!!!?

and cannot continue on..

i thought the 2330 doesnt even exist anymore?

also i thought i could do a bridging unit.

the poor lady on the phone was confused her self. she didnt know the numbers of courses or anything like that just reading what jtl apprenticeship advisor said in email. i was trying to say the 2330 is the same as 2365 anyway.
where are you based? you dont have to redo it. ill pass a number for the local training officer for you.

your 2365 will be put as prior quals/learning

Okay so this is what happened so far,

I called Jtl spoke to a nice women who said that whoever told you that is wrong and we never make people repeat things because its a waste of time and money. she said whoever told you, that you have to repeat again is wrong.especially when i mentioned he asked for the 2330 she said thats very odd.

Okay so this is what happened so far,

I called Jtl spoke to a nice women who said that whoever told you that is wrong and we never make people repeat things because its a waste of time and money. she said whoever told you, that you have to repeat again is wrong.especially when i mentioned he asked for the 2330 she said thats very odd.
which number did you ring?

Im just confused what step to take now shanky, i mean because i only spoke to some random lady. should i now contact the company im doing the apprenticeship with and say they made a mistake or ?

Reply to JTL confused badly??!! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock