Discuss June 2391 exam results how do you all do? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Apparently there are only 3 guys marking all the papers, so there is a big gap between the first results coming out and the last.
I'd say the wait for the results was almost as difficult as sitting the actual exam.

Congratulations to all those who passed!

I was told they are trying to reduce the waiting time due to the timescale left to get the 2391 qualification as the is only a few exams left.
Well done to those passed.

Got the call from my tutor this morning to tell me that I passed. Big thank you to him, Stuart Turner, my tutor at Northampton College, for guiding me through the regs and now the 2391.

Congratulations! - Waiting foir the counter 2391 thread where we are told it does not count as everyone passed as they dummed down the exam ....

Does anybody know when the last batch of results are out, i'm still waiting

''They lie in wait like wolves. The smell of blood in their nostrils. Waiting. Interminably waiting. And then...''

Well done to all who passed. Just sat mine this August, trained at ETS in Birmingham, great course, I think with there help I may have got through, got 9 weeks to wait though. Fingers crossed.

I passed the June 14th Exam, found out my results today by post.

For guys who are awaiting their results, I know how nerve-racking it can be, thinking you might have failed. I posted many of the questions I thought I dropped marks on, my estimate is between 20-30 marks, so up to 20% and still passed. So this might give you an indication of how well you did. You can see the thread here:

http://www.electriciansforums.net/e...-nvqs/58781-just-finished-june-14-2391-a.html

i sat test on 14th of june. i rang college today and was told by college it'll be another week or so before results are out and it is a case of ''don't ring us we'll ring you''

failed :/ october resit booked in.

ps. anyone send me links to good practice papers?

does your college not give you any? they are on here i believe or online.

All i done in past papers was dec 2010 june 2011, july 2011, december 2011 and march 2012. i didnt think the june 2012 and july 2012 was anything like them past papers i did or the March 2012. The section b seemed to not relate as much as the old papers other than drawing the type of system imo and the was alot more reg questions in section a ie IP ratings but about 7-8 questions about them. bathroom zones never seen that before on past papers but was on both june and july.

these where a minority considering the amount of questions to answer but can put you off in the exam.

do the past papers and use GN3 to answer ALL of the questions and highlight it in the gn3 book, then you know you got it right. after doing that with a few papers do them again without the gn3. you should be able to answer alot easier if you struggle then flick in the gn3 to find the answer. will be alot easier and quicker top find as you have highlighted it before. Do this with as many past papers over and over to the point where you know every answer without the book. it worked for me.

Good luck.

Reply to June 2391 exam results how do you all do? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock