Discuss June 2391 exam in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dood

Just got my results back and I've only bloody passed, well chuffed needed it coz Napit only gave me 12 months to get it n my next inspections dec.And city & guilds take that long with results I've missed next exam resit date.Anyone else passed or know what Napit would of done if I didn't get 2391 cert for next assessment?

I m working as maintenance engineer and wants to do some part time work I live in leicester
Does any body help me what to do next some body just told me register with malign etc regulating body why's the procedure thanks

I'm sorry ADIPS is specific to my field of work Amusement Device Inspection Procedure Scheme. It is the body you need to join to inspect and test fairgrounds and theme parks. You need the 2381 and 2391 then a course at the faraday center before you can join the scheme as an approved inspector . Then you can inspect and test fairgrounds and theme parks.

Reply to June 2391 exam in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello! I am looking for a company to allow me to get more electrical experience. I am mid 30’s, ex military officer and currently training on the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hey there, I'm here to ask about receiving some careers advice. Last year I was studying Level 3 Electrical Installation and after completing and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock