Discuss Just finished my 2330 level3 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

spraymate1

Hi all, just passed my final exam on the 2330 level 3:D.
To everyone who is doing it or will be starting it in Semptember good luck to you all. It can be hard at times, but stick with it, its worth it.
Thank you as well, to everyone who posted information about the exams, all helps.

hi. i'm taking my 303 paper exam in 2 weeks. got any advice or better still any questions from the paper? what with half term and practical exams we've had no chance in my two bob college to actually do any revision on this subject.our classes are about 25 people which everyone says is far too big.not happy with my college at all.

Ive got my 302 on Tues and the 303 the next Tues. Both written and both the last of the course. Your allowed your IEE 17th and regs books in with you.
Just so happens my books have afew notes jotted in them ;) from being on site so Im hoping this will help if I get any awkward questions!

Congratualtions on passing. With two exams left Im feeling quite good about finishing the course so you must be feeling like a butchers dog with 2 appendages! :D

Reply to Just finished my 2330 level3 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I need some help please, I want to book my exam for 2391 but my teacher is not allowing me as I need to pass the mark he set up...
Replies
Views
Hello I've been away from the industry for awhile and I've recently got back in to it again. I never finished off all my grades. I got both my...
Replies
Views
Hi all been trying to find help I’ve failed my compex exam twice now and have one go left They don’t tell me what section failing on all I know...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone and nice to meet you all! I have question, I'm interested in doing my am2 test,the problem is working frew various agencies you...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock