Discuss Just got a load of new T-stak draws, what to fill them with? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

How ever many you have you will never have enough , you've got crimps, ferralls, screws, nut,bolts,clips,fuses,bushes,locknuts,glands,raw plugs,cable numbers.....
And when you have got them all nicely sorted out you can pick the box up forgetting to clip it shut properly and throw the lot all over floor :)

Hole saws, SDS bits, Phillips and Pozdrive bits, marker pens, highlighters, pencils, pencil sharpener, Fire alarm call point keys, Tek screws, red, blue and yellow crimps and lugs, stanley blades, spare batteries for laser, bootlace ferrules, white electrical tape, step drills, 3.5mm screws.......

Hole saws, SDS bits, Phillips and Pozdrive bits, marker pens, highlighters, pencils, pencil sharpener, Fire alarm call point keys, Tek screws, red, blue and yellow crimps and lugs, stanley blades, spare batteries for laser, bootlace ferrules, white electrical tape, step drills, 3.5mm screws.......
all that lot i keep in my pockets. missus goes mad when it's time for the workwear to be washed ( usually every xmas).

...and a packet of wet wipes for cleaning up when you get caught short, and emergency pack of smokes/lighter
spare batteries for your headlamp, torches, label printer
and 17 different random fixes for when you find there isn't an earth terminal in the back box
spare glue-sticks...
and a tenner, for...well, you know there's always a need for some cash when you have lost your wallet
oh, I could go on...

Give it a few weeks and they will have filled themselves with a unbelievable selection of useless rubbish!
The real question is, how do I keep all my organisers organised....good luck!

Reply to Just got a load of new T-stak draws, what to fill them with? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net