CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Just joined in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Howdy all. Just joined here and looking forward to some interesting discussions. I'm sure I'll have some questions and hopefully I can contribute a bit too.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome play mate. Some times I pull my hair out of some of the questions on here, I'm really bold. Lol.

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome.

Here's da rules:

Banter is a must.... whether it be targeted at Jocks, Scousers, The Welsh or even the Moderators... Just don't overstep the line into hateful abuse territory.

Buzz's threads are known to be incomprehensible. (see above) If in doubt, just ignore it.

We like pictures. Any questions are better understood with a pic or 3. There are certain threads for showing off good installs, plus another for bad, bad... very bad examples.

Dont go overboard with the "disagree" button unless you can back it up with a constructive argument.

We all like the "winner" button

There some other rules that we are supposed to follow. Written by Chief Dan. He is boss with a big stick....

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
If you fail badly at being an electrician, doesn't that make you a dead electrician?
nope, you then go on a plumbing course. IQ in single figures essential

Welcome Enjoy .
.. Some times I pull my hair out of some of the questions on here, I'm really bald.
And too Bold that's me !
Not realised Ele-forums was the cause ... (Maybe I do it in my sleep)

Welcome to forum. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Been a bit absent here lately, I'm absolutely rammed at the mo. I thought things were slowing down with this wuhan bugaboo? Not enough hours in the day now and for the foreseeable.

Reply to Just joined in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom