Discuss Just one T+E to ceiling light in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Where I work now as maintenance, there's a quite knowledgeable guy whose done all sorts of work over the years, plumbing, welding, building management systems, he does know his stuff. When I started he asked what trade I had been in, electrician. Yeah me too he said, done the 17th.:rolleyes:

Where I work now as maintenance, there's a quite knowledgeable guy whose done all sorts of work over the years, plumbing, welding, building management systems, he does know his stuff. When I started he asked what trade I had been in, electrician. Yeah me too he said, done the 17th.:rolleyes:

Well, we work on compactors and balers, on a daily basis I work on pumps, directional valves, control circuits, PLC's, as well as welding and all the mechanical side, however it's time for a change of tack and I want to go back into electrical installations, used to enjoy it more.

I'm looking for someone who could mentor me career - wise but everyone's too busy.

Kioannis - Apologies if this has already been mentioned but if it's easier for you loop the feeds from switch to switch rather than running each switch feed back to the CU location.

Reply to Just one T+E to ceiling light in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Hi All. I need to extend the cables for a 3 plate ceiling rose/pendant on ground floor ceiling by 450mm. Can I fix the ceiling rose/pendant to...
Replies
Views
I hope someone can help with this as I'm stumped. My landing hallway ceiling (2016-build house) has two rose pendants which I've attempted to...
Replies
Views
I am adding a light fixture in a room I am restoring in my 160 yo house. I have ran a new 12-2 w/ground wire from the ceiling box to a junction...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice on the wiring for a new ceiling light. I have taken down the original light, and I'm left with the wiring in the image...
Replies
Views
L
WIRING FOR WALL SMART SWITCH FOR CEILING FAN/LIGHT Just bought a smart wall switch for a ceiling fan/light currently connected to a single switch...
Replies
Views
littletwinn
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock